The inaugural Power Investors Summit: Nigeria attracted over 200 attendees from the power sector, including 73% from West Africa and 30% at Director level and above.
Meet more decision makers at our 2nd annual Summit, which takes place on 20th – 21st March 2014.
Key topics to be discussed:
- Power Sector Review: A review of the last six months Post-privatisation
- Nigeria: West Africa’s economic power house: views from the bridge
- The post-privatisation era: Market rules and power trading compliance
- Powering Africa: Finance options
- Powering Africa gas options: implementing a gas based development strategy
- State industrial strategies and commercial off-takers
- Power transmission and distribution mechanisms in Nigeria