Power Holding Company of Nigeria Recruitment 2017 – On this article you will get latest updates on PHCN 2017 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
The Power Holding Company of Nigeria, formerly the National Electric Power Authority was an organisation governing the use of electricity in Nigeria. The company runs a football team, NEPA Lagos. It represents Nigeria in the West African Power Pool
Power Holding Company of Nigeria Recruitment 2017 | How to Apply for PHCN Recruitment
Power Holding Company of Nigeria Recruitment has been anticipating in the country till date, I have received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2017 PHCN Recruitment form. Many applicants have been asking us questions like;
- How can i apply for PHCN recruitment 2017/2018?
- Where can i obtain the 2017 PHCN form?
- Is the PHCN 2017 recruitment form out?
- When will PHCN recruitment start?
- I need PHCN updates, etc.
- Is PHCN recruitment real for 2017 etc.
- PHCN application deadline 2017/2018.
To be ascertain if the PHCN Recruitment 2017 has officially started, reach out to the official PHCN recruitment portal: www.services.gov.ng/phcn or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the PHCN Nigeria Recruitment form is out.
PHCN Recruitment Requirements
To be eligible applicants, you must:
- Minimum of 18 years’ experience
- University degree in numerate discipline
- Knowledge of econometrics
- Good knowledge of electricity market operations
- A post graduate degree in a Numerate discipline
PHCN Nigeria Important Notice
- Use the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Applicants are to submit only ONE application as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
- Applicants will be responsible for applications submitted on any other Email address.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about PHCN Recruitment 2017, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.