A dynamic technology group of companies seeks the services of a General Manager (GM) for its power sector solutions and services company.
Role: General Manager
Reports to: CEO
- Formulation, development and execution of strategic business plans & policies for the achievement of organizational goals
- Recommend for effective Project Management, suitable standards and policies that will help to improve areas of expertise and the organization’s operations at large
- Functional in the management of the end – to – end process of entire business unit
- Recommend polices and standards aimed at ensuring optimal utilization of the company/departmental resources for the overall achievement of the company’s set objectives
- Be the resource person for all environmental regulatory requirements for the company to operate wherever it is located and advising employees on the implications of defaulting these rules
- Supervise and manage contractors, scope of entire projects, evaluating performance and ensuring full compliance to quality works according to agreed Terms of Business and company’s standard
- Any other related assignments
- 10+ years’ experience managing and/ or enhancing company image
- Degree/Post Graduate Degree(s) in disciplines of Science, Engineering or related technology courses
- Must have wide network of customers/consumers of IT solutions to be able to grow client’s customer portfolio
- Must have in-depth knowledge of the Local Information Technology industry
- Strong power sector credentials – knowledge and network
- Ability to manage and supervise large number of sales/marketing personnel.
- Must be positioned to develop and implement goals, objectives, policies, regulations, procedures and work standards for team
Write and forward a customized cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the role in the subject title of the email.
Wednesday, 19 July 2017